Tuna Patties on Whole Wheat English Muffins
Looking for a burger alternative? Liz Ward's Tuna Patties are a great protein-packed lunch or dinner option. Serve with a side salad or baked chips.
10 mins Cook Time
15 mins Yield: 4 Servings
- 2 (6-ounce) cans light tuna, drained, or 1/2 cup flaked, cooked
- 1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 3 Eggland's Best eggs (large)
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 whole-wheat English muffins, toasted
In a large bowl, combine the first 8 ingredients (tuna through mayonnaise).
Form the mixture into four patties.
Heat oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook the patties until golden brown on one side.
Flip and cook for another five minutes. Remove from pan and place on baking
sheet coated with cooking spray.
Bake for 5 minutes and serve.
Your Ratings and Comments
Please sign in to rate or comment. Sign in with Facebook or use your Eggland's Best account.