Crepes are a versatile dish! Fill with your favorite fruits for a sweet treat, or use savory ingredients like grilled vegetables and cheese.
1 hr Cook Time
15 mins Yield: 14 servings
- Low Fat
- 4 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Blend all ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth, and mixture begins to form bubbles at the top.
- Pour into a batter bowl, or mixing bowl and cover tightly; refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight. Whisk mixture again before cooking.
- Heat a nonstick 10" skillet over medium-high heat and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, spread mixture evenly over pan, swirling pan slightly if needed.
- Cook for 2 minutes, or until bottom is golden brown, using a heat-proof spatula to check bottom.
- Flip crepe over and cook for 30 second to 1 minute until golden brown. Note: this side will cook very quickly.
- Set crepe on a large plate and repeat with additional mixture.
- Fill with your favorite sweet or savory fillings and enjoy.
Your Ratings and Comments
Please sign in to rate or comment. Sign in with Facebook or use your Eggland's Best account.